Sunday, June 19, 2011

Here In Lies the Problem

The site says...

What you will need to have a good Ragnar

  • 12 Runners (6 runners for an Ultra team)
  • 2 vans
  • An average team pace around 11 minute miles (we have tools to help with this)
  • The ability to provide three volunteers if you live within 100 miles of the race.

Here's what WE have:
  • 9 Family members ("runners" might be a stretch)
But we are determined to run 195 miles, party in our vans, and return to Las Vegas with a vengeance! Visit this blog to hear about all our "runners", follow our training progress, and maybe even loan us gear and good cheer.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck to all of you . . . I am anxious to be there through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very determined to do this...somedays I think I won't be able to, but then the next, I am rejuvenated I know that I will.

    ReplyDelete